Inside Sales Executive
Are you bored and unchallenged in your current position? Feel like your income and career options are limited?
If that is the case, and you are a seasoned inside sales executive with a talent for building a database of prospects by qualifying them and can persuade them to meet with us we might be a good fit for each other.
Tower 23 IT provides managed IT and consulting services to medium sized businesses.
This position focuses on lead generation, prospect qualification and obtaining an appointment for a regional manager to meet with and assess the potential of the prospect to work with Tower 23 IT. This challenging position, in a fast-paced environment, will require you to be highly organized, able to follow procedures and communicate effectively with prospects and our sales and marketing team by updating our CRM platform. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years job-related experience and possess a college level education. Preference will be given to non-smoking candidates.
Our benefit package includes medical, dental, long-term disability, PTO, 401K w/match, paid holidays following 90 days of employment. Pay is a combination of hourly + bonus based on performance, experience and qualifications.
This position is the first step to our on-boarding process and requires extensive interpersonal skills. The position requires the ability to use a telephone to call potential clients and deliver our message regarding a different perspective on business information technology results and cost. The ability to set appointments with the ideal potential client is imperative.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the assigned duties according to the acceptable standards established for the job role. The Inside Sales Representative role requires each essential job function to be completed satisfactorily.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Source new inside sales opportunities through calls and emails.
• Develop a call plan and call log to meet goals of calling contacts.
• Successfully set up 3-5 meetings a week for Executive Team.
• Understand ideal client type and how to best reach that ideal client.
• Achieve quarterly quotas by setting up appointments and conversions.
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sale executives for further development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Organization – Maintains and follows processes; keeps records of tasks completed; maintains and follows schedule of required tasks.
• Self Motivated – Performs the work role without constant supervision; proactively look for tasks that can be automated; Create and follow a schedule.
• Business Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
• Discipline - Ability to follow instructions exactly as they are described.
• Perform any other tasks assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Experience: At least two years’ experience with an inside sales telemarketing position, preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment. You must have a proven track record for success. .
Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM.
Your application was submitted successfully.